At Fleet Options, we believe in supporting charities and giving back to the community. This is part of our overall Corporate Responsibility strategy.
Over the years Fleet Options has supported a number of charities through industry initiatives, corporate donations and employee fundraising, including:
- Temple Street Children’s Hospital (The Beverley Butterfly Foundation)
- Team Hope (Christmas shoebox appeal)
- Irish Cancer Society
- Irish Heart Foundation (Happy Heart weekend)
- Paralympics Ireland
Fleet Options Charity Partners 2016 – Irish Heart Foundation
The Irish Heart Foundation is the national charity fighting heart disease and stroke, funded 92 per cent by public donations.
What Does the Irish Heart Foundation Do?
The Irish Heart Foundation:
- Provides information on heart health to the public and media
- Supports patients in managing heart disease and stroke
- Provides heart health programmes in schools and workplaces
- Co-ordinates the training of medics and the public in emergency lifesaving skills (CPR)
- Supports research, education and development in the medical profession
- Advocates better patient treatment and services
Fleet Options supports the IFH through corporate donation and vehicle sponsorship for the upcoming Sean Kelly Cycle in October.
We know that many of our employees support their own charities that they feel passionate about so Fleet Options has a fund in place to provide support for these initiatives and our employees can avail of paid leave to volunteer for their own individual supported charities.